Signup for any of our online courses is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Serveis Lingüístics de Barcelona, SCCL (SLB), based in Spain and the European Union, respect your statutory rights under EU law. You have the right, for example, to cancel the purchase of a course, and receive a full refund, within 14 days of receiving receipt of reservation. Please see this link for more information.
- You may postpone the start date of your course. If you do so more than 7 days before the course start date, you may take the course at a later date at no extra charge. Dates are subject to availability.
- If you postpone the start date of your course less than seven days before the course start date, you will forfeit any payments made and will need to pay again to take the course at a later date.
- If you cancel your course more than 7 days before the course start date, refunds (partial or full) will be at the discretion of SLB, unless the 14 day cooling-off period applies.
- If you cancel any course less than 7 days before the course start date, no refunds will be given, unless the 14-day cooling-off period applies.
- Places on courses and course fees are non-transferable.
- SLB reserve the right to cancel any course up to seven days before the start date. In this event, your full fees will be refunded.
A hard copy of these terms and conditions is available for download here.